Adsorptech’s EcoGen™ model oxygen VPSA is a pre-engineered product that minimizes the cost and maximizes the reliability of oxygen supply. The EcoGen™ is capable of operating at any oxygen purity from 85% to 95% pure oxygen and has two standard delivery pressures – 15 psig and 43 psig (1 and 3 barg). Custom designs for higher pressures are available. The EcoGen™ nominal product rating at 90% oxygen purity is:
- 4 to 13 tpd (65 to 225 scfm)
- 100 to 350 Nm3/hr (150 to 500 kg/hr, or 1800 to 6300 lpm)
Installing multiple units achieves the same superior economics and benefits as one unit plus adds an element of redundancy reliability.
The EcoGen™ is the most cost-effective high-reliability source of oxygen in the world within its range:
- Lowest power consumption than any other source of oxygenUnity power factor saves more on the utility bill
- Widest power turndown capability of any other onsite oxygen source – down to 30%Unique reliability feature capable of half operation when front end equipment is being maintained
- Unique capability to produce 50% of design capacity even when maintaining any front end equipment thereby increasing supply reliability and reducing liquid oxygen requirements
- Most comprehensive Adsorptech scope and least “add on” costs for a complete oxygen supply
- No air compression, refrigeration, drying, oil removal, electrical , controls or compression equipment requirement of you. No building required of you
- Easiest and lowest risk field installation or relocation than any other onsite oxygen product. Single power connection (380-575 V, 3 ph., 50 or 60 Hz)No field interconnecting electrical or controls requirement of you
- Smallest footprint of any onsite oxygen technology
- Low operating costs. Longest molecular sieve life – no oil used in the process No high cost high pressure air or oil removal system maintenance. No requirement for seal or cooling water
- CE Marking available
Applications that benefit from Adsorptech’s EcoGen™ product are diverse and include fish farms, water treatment, water purification, ozone production, air enrichment or oxy-fuel combustion (such as glass, cement kilns, and metals refining), metals smelting, gasification waste treatment, and oil refineries just to name a few.