Adsorptech’s patented EcoGenX™model oxygen VPSA represents the latest technological advancement in oxygen generation. EcoGenX™ delivers world best-in-class power efficiency into the 40 to 80 tpd oxygen demand range that was first proven on the EcoGen™ 1 to 12 tpd models in 2015. Now larger oxygen consuming locations can benefit from the lowest operating and maintenance costs in the industry. EcoGenX™is the only technology in the world with built-in redundancy that accomplishes only a fraction of the oxygen capacity reduction while performing front end equipment maintenance or repair. The EcoGenX™can be operated at any oxygen purity between 85% to 95% and has standard models up to 15, 40 and 150 psig (1, 3 & 10 barg) delivery pressure. Utilizing an EcoGenX™will increase your profitability with the added bonus of both carbon-footprint and pollution reduction at your location.
The EcoGenX™is the most cost-effective and high-reliability source of oxygen in the world. Other major features and benefits include:
- Preassembled skid – all components installed and interconnected reduces your scope of support materials such as electrical switchgear and motor control centers, plus lowers your installation cost, risk and schedule
- Simple process and mechanical design – achieves lowest cost to operate, single “button” immediate shutdown or restart in minutes remotely or locally, no planned molecular sieve replacement necessary, only one 380-480 V, 50/60 Hz. power supply necessary, and no special tools or skills required
- Suitable for outdoor installation – eliminates expensive building capital, permitting, and safety complexities
- Wide turndown range – ability to turn down greater than 70% saves considerable power cost and avoids all operating inrush current issues
- Least site impact – smallest footprint reduces site area and costs, simple flat slab foundation reduces design and installation costs, no cooling/seal water, air coolers/chillers lessens capital, operating and oily condensate discharge complications
Applications that can utilize EcoGenX™VPSA oxygen include combustion air enrichment (cement/lime kilns), chemicals, CHP, large fish farms such as RAS, ferrous & non-ferrous (aluminum/copper/lead/zinc) metals, gasification, metals recycling, mining & minerals (gold/silver leaching), oxy-fuel combustion (glass/ceramics/mineral wool), ozone manufacture, pulp/paper, refining, smelting, waste to energy, wastewater treatment and water purification.