SELECT INNOVATIVE ACHIEVEMENTS
GLOBAL SUPPLY & RELOCATION ABILITIES
Adsorptech has proved innovative achievements to suit the specific situation and needs of its customers
NEW EQUIPMENT IN RECORD TIME
Customer Need: Adsorptech’s customer needed a quick turnkey solution for 20 tpd of onsite oxygen with a cost effective means to expand to 40 tpd in the foreseeable future that DID NOT REQUIRE a shutdown to accomplish.
Adsorptech Solution: Adsorptech designed, fabricated, shipped, installed, checked out and commissioned a oxygen VPSA - a full turnkey project - that accomplished the immediate 20 tpd need with expandability using future dollars to achieve the 40 tpd capacity without the need for any oxygen VPSA shutdown.
1. 109% of contracted oxygen capacity
2. 13% savings on promised power consumption
3. Completed 4 weeks ahead of 9 month schedule
4. Greater than 99% reliability 1st year
5. Balance of information good
ALL IN ONE RELOCATION, UPGRADE & REFURBISH
Customer Need: Adsorptech’s customer had an aging idle 60 tpd oxygen VPSA in the United Kingdom and had an 80 tpd oxygen need in the USA.
Adsorptech Solution: On both continents, Adsorptech managed the oxygen VPSA capacity upgrade redesign, dismantling, packaging, shipment, refurbishment, reinstallation, checkout and commissioning on a full turnkey basis. Single point of accountability provided the ideal environment for speed and accuracy.
1. Achieved the 33% capacity expansion
2. Completed ahead of schedule in 6 months
SERVICES & CONSULTING FOR OPERATIONS, PROCESS & CONTROLS
Operations troubleshooting support
1. Improved customer owned, non-Adsorptech designed oxygen VPSA underperformance from 65 to 104 tpd
2. Successfully recommissioned a failed customer owned, non-Adsorptech designed 15 tpd oxygen VPSA
1.Methane process simulation, systems engineering and costing
2.NF3 MOC planning and costing
3.Ethylene & FCC integration feasibility & simulation
4.CO production from existing POX hydrogen plant simulation & feasibility study Ozone recycle feasibility study & equipment design packages